Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Green Hornet Premier Screening @ Midvalley

Well here's another premier screening I went. It was yesterday, at Midvalley. Thanks Jac for the ticket once again! =D



Ignore the date. It'll be on cinema on the 27th!

Here's the synopsis :
Playboy Britt Reid (Seth Rogen) becomes the new publisher of Los Angeles' "The Daily Sentinel" after the sudden death of his father. Britt's party life is about to change when he and his driver and kung fu expert, Kato (Jay Chou), stop a robbery. With the help of Kato, Britt starts a new career of fighting crime as the masked superhero "The Green Hornet". From here.

Short synopsis I know, but the story is basically like that. Hahas~

Let us see some photos from the movie...



Trailer


Seems quite cool huh? =D

Jac jac collecting the tickets~


We look horrible in photos that day soo errr this is like the only photo I can show you guys =___________=


The movie was not bad, a very action packed comedy. Jay Chou seems a bit odd in the movie thought.. Don't know why. The story line is just okay, and they love to use the slow motion thing that makes the fight look kinda fake. Still, no regret watching it, at least the cars are cool and I laughed throughout the movie xD

We actually considered not watching it as we got test today, so planned to study last night. Luckily we went coz the test was horribly tough and study the notes doesn't help anyway. Nobody knows the answers HAHA! Great choice for choosing not to study xP


That's all for today. Am going back to Miri on Saturday! Wheeeeeeeeee Chinese new year mood on already and me and joey can't stop singing new year songs while I get very very hay-wired today. Oh well who cares? =D

7 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you Christy! Have a nice day! You participate in marching band last time? =X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yerrr, my face look terrible lea.. >___<

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh! Sorry Christy! I didn't recognize you, I mean I knew I saw you before from your blog, just can't remember names! :)

    see you around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kian Fai : YUP marching band rocksss! You too mer??
    Jac : Me too la.. Toninkush LoL-ed at me TnT
    Baboon : Eh if u remember 2 years back u added me in fb and we chatted in msn (if not mistaken) b4 i even know u got a blog. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. the movie sounds fun to me! I hope I could watch it;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gurl~~
    I finally start blogging (in english) HAHAHAH
    this movie sounds nice i'm waiting for it to go on pps !! lol~~

    cant wait to see u!!

    XOXO, SHAWN

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mayet : Grab some friends and just go and watch! =D
    Shawn : LOL PPS =___________=

    ReplyDelete