Saturday, November 21, 2009

A night to remember...

This is officially the last day we SAM students stay here together...

Will gonna miss SAM lots.. Miss my classmates... You guys rocks!
So glad i'm in G2.. With you guys, even though i'm really new to this place, I still can fit in quite well.. Thanks! =)

G2 and Miss Kwa.. Thanks sean for the pic =)


G2 again! Masquerade~ I think this pic is from je huey.. I think... =S


Mah table.. (Sunway resort hotel x) )



Food that night was ok.. I love the prawn~ *Yum*



Then after finish our food, we took lotsa pics with our frens...



Me n Eric


Me and xi kai..


Me and jocelyn..


Me~



All SAM students who attend the prom also get a free entrance ticket to MOS..
1st time clubbing.. Feel really like a bad girl >< But since we're going there as a whole bunch of people together, there's nothing much to worry =)


And I got a free drink xP (Just took a few sips lah don worry =D)


Gah~ He look drunken =="


I'll really miss my friends... Wish we can meet up again real soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment