Monday, August 17, 2009

Back in miri =)

I'm at miri for a few days edi.. And I indeed had a lot fun back here..


Finally went to get my L license.. Now i can learn driving anytime! But have to wait till this year end when i finish my SAM though... Aiyak!

The super boring class I have to attend.. Luckily i met my aunt's student Jade Crystal or I'll die of boredom very very soon..


2nd day there.. Wait 3 hours alone just to get my L license done.. This time really almost die of boredom.. Look at my face... Result of sleeping late and waking up early ><

***************************


Played a lot with my lil sis and bro.. Aunt got us 2 kittens too.. They're just sooooo cute!


Qiu Qiu (direct translate = Ball Ball) posing.. Very weird pose eh xP


Lil sis and Mao Mao (direct translate = fur fur???)


Damn cute they're.. now they're crawling all over me n my laptop kacauing me posting this blog.. lol.. Itchy lah! Qiu Qiu is fighting with me to type on the keyboard now... OMG...


***********************************


Went to miao's house too.. Played with my hair xP

So not me? Hahaha..


xP


**************************************


Went to a wedding dinner too..

Brother blurring..


Me and my sis xP She's wearing my dress and i'm wearing her blouse! Hahaha..


Sis posing, and caught me on the picture! Lolz..



Ahh~ So cuteeeee! Kittens are sleeping on my lap now =) Sweet ahhh... But i think i have to change b4 sleep? Or else someone'll complain dirty right? xP


P.s. I wanna show you my kittens lah... Where're u...? O.o

3 comments: